Monday, March 15, 2010

Siwa - Day 5

Fifth day trip to Siwa 3rd of March, 2010 19:45

Total Distance 523km
Distance 67.72km
average speed 13.3km



Excerpts from my diary:
My speedometer reseted today accidentally.
My day had a rough start with a silly fall. I started cycling slowly but kept a good pace. Cycled with great power to 50km and started to wear out, may be because subconsciously I knew I'd be resting.

I reached Marsa  Matrouh at around 14:00, found a cheap hotel, 20 pounds per night. El-Amir Hotel it's called. Had a good fish meal, 110 pounds! Did some shopping, water, milk, juice, and some cans to support me in the upcoming three days, which I pray to God to make them more bearable, I know He will. I feel loved and blessed, I feel like crying to be so lucky...

Photos link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sherif.halim/SiwaDay5#

No comments:

Post a Comment