Friday, February 19, 2010

The countdown

It's one week away from my trip to Siwa. I have made a slight change to the route. I was planning to go on the desert road to Alex, though I was driving down the agricultural road few days ago and had a feeling that it'll be a better route, so this how I'll reach Alex.


My randoneer has arrived two weeks ago and it's an amazing bike. It's strong comfortable and I feel very confident riding it.

I have also received a lovely gift from a friend, the HyMini Wind Charger, it's a little nice protable hybrid charger with a built in wind turbine... still testing it, don't know how good it is, but the idea is brilliant...

http://www.hymini.com/

2 comments:

  1. hello sherif.

    I also have the passion of travelling and biking
    I will try to join you in your future trips but i do not think i will be able to make it to Siwa.
    I need some time to prepare and request leave from work

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Aly, that would be a great pleasure. It would be great to spread it among people as well. Send me your email, and i will tell u about any coming trips :-) take care and keep cycling...

    ReplyDelete