Saturday, January 30, 2010

Siwa Oasis


View Cairo-Siwa Bicycle Trip in a larger map

As I await for my Novara Randonnee, which is in NYC by now. I start preparing for a new trip to Siwa Oasis, a place i have never been to before and just the stories you hear about the place gives u shivers all over.

This will be an 800km trip, i will do it alone, hopefully! it should take me 6-7 days to arrive. I will then be joined by my friends Farid and Hala in which we will spend 5-6 days in the oasis exploring and enjoying it...

I started with the packing list today. Got out my sleeping bag which needs a bit of fixing and hopefully will work on the tent. I made sure the stove is working fine. I disassembeled my Ergo Lo-rider from the old wheel and it's ready to be assembeled on the new one.

Wish me luck, i need all the support you can offer

No comments:

Post a Comment